Be Still Banner

Saturday, July 01, 2006

A New Van & A New Plan

Here it is! My new ride! The girls will be traveling in comfort as we cruise in our new "silver bullet." Thank you to Big Lar who found it for us! Brad might drive it to the hospital in a couple weeks so I can take a wheel chair ride to see it.

In other news, I am definitely here until the babies are born. I was tired of getting mixed messages of whether I was going home or not. So, I had a heart to heart with my doctor. Together we decided that I am just safter here at the hospital. I'm okay with it. Really! I just have this feeling that if I went home, the babies would come sooner. I just don't want that!
I also have less worries here. God sent me here for a reason, and I need to have patience.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.pylman
I am very glad that the babies are doing good. I really missed you during the last months of school. Mrs.Zwiep was fun though.
Your old student,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
Cool ride!!! I want to see Brad behind the wheel. Ha!!
Nizer

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacey - welcome to the estblishment! Is that Chevy's new SSR? (Slow Seniors Ride) I thought they looked a little sportier. Actually it looks nice. I was afraid you might end up with a used school bus.

Anonymous said...

Vans aren't so bad. I even got a second glance from a guy while driving my van. Honestly, I really like my van. Wow, I must be getting old or boring.

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, I love your blogsite. The van looks great, and so do you. Can't wait to meet the little ones. I still think Brad needs a trip to Africa with some men to get a perspective on all this female stuff.
Love you,
laurita

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacey - I love your blog - it's great to be able to check up on you. You look great! It sounds neat when you talk about "the girls". Take care! Marva Lubben

Old School said...

How can Brad not look COOL in that?

Anonymous said...

We had SO hoped Brad would have picked the model with the wood panel trim! I could just see him driving that with a floppy fishin hat on. HA HA

No baby for us yet, even after a quad ride on Sat. night. He's sure a mover in there. She thought about naming him Casey because of that but we just couldn't do it to the kid. :)

Kris

Anonymous said...

Stace,

Nice ride. Can't wait to tool around with you and the girls some day. It won't compare to your 89 Grand Am with ground effects though! You looked great at the shower yesterday and I will be sure to bring Rich with me on my next visit so Brad has someone to escape with.

Mandies