Be Still Banner

Thursday, July 27, 2006

My Blog Reaches South Africa!

My blog has officially gone worldwide! I just received a comment on it from South Africa! It read:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous said…

Hi there Stacey

Just a short note from the farm where your dad was, and believe me is waiting in great inticipation for A,B and C or April,May and June. I made sure I checked emails everyday to see is there was any news from your mom about you. Thankfully there was'nt. I think you are incredibly brave - 3 at once!!!! Well I sure hope that all is well and that when the three finally arrive we will be priviledge enough to get a photo or two from Grandpa and Granny. You have a wonderful father-in-law, and its was wonderful for him to be here with us in SA. Regards
Jacqui and Greg, Magersfontein, SA

Because of my now worldwide blogsite achievement, I have received a "Bloggie Award" for my awesome blogsite!

I am in awe at how people are praying for me & the girls not only nationally, but worldwide now! God is good!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

we read it too

Anonymous said...

I have an idea !!! Since you have sooo much time on your hands- how about about painting a map of the WORLD on your belly and mark the locations of your emails on it.!!! You might want to use something different than a pushpin or tack- like good teachers usually use. :)
But then you knew that. I will bring you some colored markers-washable.
Keep smiling Satcey- we Love you.!!

Anonymous said...

White Lake, White River, Ontario

We sure missed Brad this past July. We're glad you are still holding those babies in yet though eh!

Anonymous said...

I could go for arrowmans idea, preggie bellies

Anonymous said...

God IS good. We sure can see the results of all the prayers from all over, even South Africa!!! How cool is that!!! Well now we know who is the most traveled and biggest talker :-) Great idea Arrowman!!! Hey, maybe April May or June will be a great hunter like Arrowman and go to So. Africa! Time will tell. Be Strong Stace, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Luv Ya

Anonymous said...

we read it we just don't comment :)

Anonymous said...

I will go to So. Africa with arrowman and April, May and June to help them develop their hand - eye cordinaton. I will even go shopping with them - yes shopping - to Cabelas.

Old School said...

I am leaving a comment on your blog so you don't feel bad about so few comments today

Anonymous said...

Just checking in.

We sure are going to miss Brad this fall! Keep up the good work Stacey! We'll get him back next year.

Anonymous said...

Getting our name in the ring.

We get to see Brad this November and couldn't be happier about it. Way to go Stacey! You are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Not quite as exciting as South Africa but we can't all be world travelers. So, do you get a real award or gold plaque or something for your blog status? You should. I am all for Arrowman's map idea. It could be used as a teaching aid in geography class. So glad you're still hangin' in there and I am thinking of you often!!!

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Stacey, it's amazing you are going to be having triplets. The joy of those three beautiful little girls will be well worth the hospital stay now. Just imagine when you take them across country on your three week VACATION, the noise and commotion coming from the back seat, and then when you get to Walley World, Laskey the guard will say to you, "Sorry folks, we're closed, the moose at the door shoulda told ya!

Anonymous said...

Holiday Road.