Be Still Banner

Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Mom is the Best!

The past couple days I have not been feeling well. I didn't even go on my computer! We were not sure if I had caught a bug, or the weight of the girls is taking its toll on my body. In any event, other than with a Morphine shot on Thurs. night, I just couldn't get comfortable or painless. Sadly, I had to cancel my plans with my friends on Friday night. They were going to come up and give me a nice party. Of course I was totally disappointed and cried. However, my Mom - the wonderful person she is - didn't want me to stay depressed and alone, so she risk getting exposed to a possible "bug" and came up here. We played Yahtzee to help get my mind off the pain. Even though I beat her 2-1, we had a lot of laughs and I thank her. Ah, the love of a mother. I pray I will be as good a mom, as my Mom is!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Moms, ya gotta luv'em!! Always there when the going gets tough.

Michelle said...

yes, mother is the greatest! She may be very small but her heart it gi-normous! I will see you soon! Love, me

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you haven't felt good lately....if you need someone to come by and play games or bring you something let me know....I know I can whoop you in checkers, candyland, connect-four, whatever your liking :)

Old School said...

I read somewhere that you weren't competetive? 2-1...what a thrashing, look out tami and chelle, hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Triplet Mom said...

Hi girls I used to teach! I'm so glad you are having fun this summer! I miss you all!

Mrs. P

Triplet Mom said...

Sorry I had to remove a post. I read, it and loved it, but it said my last name. I have to keep my last name off my blog for safety reasons.

Anonymous said...

Mom's are the best-I'm SURE you will be the Best mom any girl(s) could ask for. They will Love you for all up had to go thru to give them life and you will do the same.
I used to beat my sisters in "jacks" and Tiddleywinks- When you're ready I'll test your skills. Love you.!!

Anonymous said...

Moms are great and they are very smart. My mom told me not to play with Dougie. I should have listened.

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
I hope you are feeling better. One of these days I want to come and visit but we keep getting sick over here. Since June 15 we have been sick about every other week, streph throat, flu,and colds. Maybe next week I can stop by, when I am not training for the big ski off. ( Don't worry I know you have to root for your sister). We will keep praying for you. Not too much longer hopefully.

Anonymous said...

This entry really touched my heart. You do have a great Mom, Stacy, and YES I am sure that you will be just as good. You've had a lot of exposure to the best, and God walks right beside you.
Keep on chugging.. you are almost there. MHN