Be Still Banner

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mmmmm 3000 Calories!

This is a picture of me last week (28 weeks along). I'm probably bigger now! The girls keep growing! I won't know how big they are until July 17 (my next ultrasound). I eat like crazy! Then, on top of that, I have protein shakes in the afternoons. I am doing everything I can to get the girls as big as possible! I hear some people are jealous of my 3000 calorie diet. What can I say? It'd be more enjoyable if my stomach wasn't up in my lungs!

Time continues to march on, although a bit more slowly now. However, I still feel fine up here. I keep working on painting or crafts to keep my hands busy.

This is a picture of my niece Ella kissing my babies goodbye.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

shake that groove thing, shake that groove thang, come on! Show them how to do it now....

dana said...

Stacey...
you are beautiful!!!! seriously. you look awesome. i can't IMAGINE what you must feel like. i bet you dream of vineyards at times... :) hang in there!!!! see you in a couple weeks!

love you!

Old School said...

2 things
1 - looks two piece worthy!?
2 - I tried to eat 3000 calories a day my self in your honor, but couldn't so now I'm back down to a typical 2800

Anonymous said...

Stacey- you look great! Happy eating.

Anonymous said...

Stacey...This is so great that I can follow your progress without asking Lori...Just want to offer you a few of my cloths, they should fit you well by now..So happy that everything is going well. Prayers are being answered !!! You and the girls hang in there Stacey..Love ya..MB

Anonymous said...

Ah... the 3,000 cal diet. It sounds like it is time for me to write that book I am always talking about writing. "The Don't Eat Anything You Don't Like Diet" If Stacey can do it you can too. I will make a million dollars and I will need it with all the grandkids.

Michelle said...

I don't ever remember Fig saying he has ever read a book, now he's going to write one?

oh wait, he did read Jurassic Park--after he saw the movie!!

Anonymous said...

That picture with Ella is SO sweet!
I'm a grandma now. I hope I'm not going to be an obnoxious one but it might happen. Just wait til you're 3 enter the world. It is such a miracle. I went in with Brandon & Becki and watching them bond afterwards was such a beautiful thing. "Blake James" didn't want to go to sleep and kept following our voices with his eyes. It was hilarious watching his serious face while we talked to him. Loved the poem and your family sounds like mine picking on each other.

Kris

Anonymous said...

I was on the points diet once, aren't you supposed to accumulate as many points as possible....I think I had enough points for one week in a single day-I am kind of a big deal!