Be Still Banner

Friday, June 30, 2006

Thank You Visitors!


I love my visitors! All of you who have come up, I thank you. I know it's difficult taking time out, and driving downtown. If you haven't visited, don't feel bad! I also love blog messages. I get to talk to people without tiring out!

Yesterday, Chelle and the kids came up and we ate McDonalds for supper. I had a craving for the fries. Drew was so cute. He loves the babies in my belly. He rubbed it for like a half hour, and cuddled with me. I so love All my nephews and nieces! My other niece, Ella had a birthday yesterday. She turned 2! These youngin's just don't know what's going to hit with the triplets come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey,

Good idea this blog thing. I know many people are praying for you and curious how things are going. Hang in there. Might be a good time to take up knitting or something like that. Does it look like you will be able to go home this weekend?

Yolanda

Anonymous said...

It is 5:30 PM and I am working here at the pharmacy. I am not getting many visitors tonight either. The pictures of the kid's are precious. I hope Dewey washed his hands since yesterday when we went fishing and all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey,
I missed coming up today but I know I can't come every day. I know you're in good hands.Hope you had a nice supper with Brad & the Pylmans. I might not get there till Sun. with dad.That is if we're still married.. I got my hair highlighted. Don't know if he'll like it. You and Chelle will though. Always praying, Mom

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of the kids, especially Drew. That is to cute!
Have a good weekend
Nizer

Michelle said...

No worries mom, your hair can never look as crazy as mine does most of the time.