Be Still Banner

Friday, March 23, 2007

Our Morning Routine


(Picture above taken with my laptop camera)

So our mornings usually begin with Sophie talking in her room. She says an array of things from "da-da-da" to "ga-ba-ba." She wakes up the others as a result. So, I get them all out and put them in appropriate baby holders (exersaucers) and change Evie's diaper. She gets fed first because she is usually hungriest. Then after she burps, I move through them consecutively. Sophie is usually last because she is more patient. Then after I get them all fed, I check my email while I wait for them all to poop. Oh, they will! And yes... they all poop. I have to put on their 2nd diapers for that morning. After I wash my hands - well - I make my breakfast. The girls watch me eat with awe! All eyes are on me. It feels very strange. Then, when I am done eating, we all go on the floor and play. By this time they have been upright enough and shouldn't spit up too much. However, Olivia always seems to barf on the floor as she scoots around on her belly. I play and clean up barf until it's time to put them back to bed for their morning nap. Yes, I have not showered yet! That doesn't happen until they are all sleeping (usually by 10:00 or so). It is after my shower that I usually blog.

11 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you have it down quite well. They are all such cuties!

tami said...

I am so glad to see you back in the world of blogging. When are we going to see you for the bloggers coffee night?

Michelle said...

my bad. did i tell you about it triplet mom?

Triplet Mom said...

Uh No. Chelle you did not inform me of the last get together. You just said you were going to try to get it changed to a different date.

Old School said...

I still like the term "mug"

Michelle said...

woopsies.

At least I didn't forget to get you a Shamrock Shake for the 3rd time.

Dana said...

That is a little Bradette staring at me from the computer screen.

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacey,I can just picture you all in the morning. I often think of you while I'm up feeding my baby "Fig". I think sometimes I should be there helping you but I know that's not possible. You know my phone is always on and I'm 5 min away if you need me.

MiniMe Mom said...

Spring Break- you going to be around? I need to see those girls again. And, of course, you too:-)

Triplet Mom said...

Oh, I'll be here! We are definitely getting together! Call me!

MiniMe Mom said...

We'll talk thursday, now that I know when the Silpada party is. Thanks Braaaaaad.