Be Still Banner

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ode to a Pedicure!



I have three words: "Thank you Tara!" Last night my friends Tara and Sarah came up. Tara gave me a pedicure and Sarah brought me chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It was so relaxing! They are both such gems for doing this for me! I chose an appropriate nail color - "Spoiled" was the name. Now for those of you who are jealous and think I am living the high life up here... you are wrong. I only get the fringe benefits once in awhile. Currently, my rear end hurts bad from constantly sitting in my bed. It's not all fun & games, but I focus on the good things!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey,

Alex & Angie say hi.

dana said...

Stacey!
OH my word!!! I wish i was in GR to be able to visit you in your hospital room! Your blog is GREAT... i love reading it, I can hear you talking as I read :)...

You are in our thoughts and prayers! Can't wait for you to meet Hazel June in a few weeks! (I'll take her up to see you... in case you don't make it to our baby shower :))

LOVE YOU!!!!

dana

Anonymous said...

you are living the high life, you can't fool me sista!!!

Anonymous said...

D.McK
Stacey you look great. I remember the sore bum feeling. I love the blog. It reminds me to pray for you and the girls daily. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I always visit on the wrong days! A love choc raspberry cheesecake. My feet could use some help too. I got a blister from barefooting and a cut on the other foot from stepping on a zebra mussel at Ron's cottage. ( the law suite is still pending)

Michelle said...

poor Fig, he just cannot not spell