Be Still Banner

Monday, June 26, 2006

Oh Happy Day!



I got good news from my ultrasound today! I am stable, and not "progressing." I don't want to go into too much detail because of my male and young children blog viewers. Anyway, this is good news, and there is a POSSIBILITY of going home by the end of this week. Of course we all know that it totally depends on how I do this week. It is a game of waiting and observing all the time! Wednesday I will have another ultrasound, and I will get to find out how big my babies are! My guess is that they are a little over 2lbs. each. I leave you with a verse that one of my friends gave me to remember. Psalm 3:5 "I sleep and wake up refreshed because you, Lord, protect me."

7 comments:

Tina said...

Stacy,
I know only too well how sucky bedrest can be!! I got your blog from Michelle--glad to see you are doing so well. Hang in there. People used to say to me that the longer the babies are in you, the better--I used to roll my eyes at them, b/c of how i wanted them out so bad. But you will appreciate it in the long run when those little babies come out healthy and hopefully have little fatty legs on them. Hang in there--there will be times that you will look back and want them shoved back in, b/c life was a lot easier then!!!! You have great days ahead!!!
Tina (Van Wieren) Vink

Anonymous said...

When I was there Sunday one of the babies (the one that acts like Brad) said: "I want to see grandpa's firewoks!! I said ok.

Anonymous said...

I am sure the "bradettes" would not want to miss their dad and grandpa diving in the water for cover, but is Brad allowed to put himself in danger this year? What day are you shooting those fireworks off? I hope you can make it Stace, it is fun critiquing what fireworks they should use again and what ones are duds. But remember there is always video if you have to stay. I will be at the hospital today or tommorrow and will be sure to stop by.

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Stacey - what a great blog! You look great too! Remember that patience is a virtue! Hang in there! Marva Lubben

Dana said...

How is it that my pregnant belly was as big or bigger than yours, and I only had one baby at a time?

Triplet Mom said...

I just don't know Dana! I am an anomaly around here! Even the nurses ask how I have three babies packed in there. However, I am just coming up to 7mo. pregnant. Imagine if I had to go to 9mo! I'd be a bus!

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
3 Bradettes would be torture!!! I know whereof I speak. One was enough for me. Should have at least 2 Staceyetts!
Still praying- hang in there!
Nizer