Be Still Banner

Friday, June 23, 2006

Day-time T.V. Stinks!

Okay, after a week of hanging out in a hospital, I consider myself an expert on day-time T.V. My personal opinion is that it stinks. I believe the programs they choose to air are chosen for stay-at-home moms and the jobless. Thus the high amount of Soap Operas and reruns. The Soap Operas just aren't as cool as I thought back in high school and college.

I have decided, in protest, to turn off the T.V. during the day and do Sudoku Puzzles or read.

That is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sweet! Welcome to a bigger waste of time than Soap Operas! I love your timeline - I think one of the peas looks just like me! Notice the exclamation points!! I talk just like you or I just drank another Mt. Dew.

Michelle said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It is so wonderful. Does Brad mock you like he mocks my blog?

Triplet Mom said...

Of course Brad doesn't mock ME. He was all encouraging me to do it. Well, probably only because I have nothing better to do! When he comes up to the hospital to visit me, he spends 80% of the time playing with my laptop!

Anonymous said...

If you ever want a unemployed guy that lives down by the river to come by, let me know.....DEVO