Be Still Banner

Friday, January 30, 2009

For the Kidz Gymnastics

Today I went to a GR Mothers of Twins Club (GRMOTC) outing. They had a playdate at a gymnastics gym called "For the Kidz."
I also invited my mother-in-law and niece Ella. The girls had a blast!!! We learned that Evie will try anything, and Olivia really should be enrolled in a gymnastics class soon! She was just cruising on the balance beam!

Of course I was in a rush this morning to get there so I forgot my camera - I'm so chapped! There was a nice mother there who took pictures of my girls, and hopefully she emails them to me soon.

In the meantime - these are photos of where we went. No, these are not my kids in the photos.





Lots of trampolines - and no broken bones or bruises!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ain't goin' to the Olympics if Olivia gets that good!