Be Still Banner

Sunday, February 08, 2009

When will the cold end?

And I don't mean the cold weather - I mean my & the girls' colds! I haven't been able to bring them anywhere because they are fountains of snot and eye goo, combined with coughs that can attack for hours! Sadly, I haven't even taken them outside - which is what they probably need! I just have no energy. Now I feel bad about that. We will have to go outside tomorrow.

There are no photos - We are just in no shape to have our pictures taken.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

poor girls! they will get better in Florida, if not before!! wait until Tue. to go outside, it is supposed to be warm!!!

Mom of 5 said...

Hang in there...Sounds like you need a triplet moms night out? Are you game? Jenn..Anna???

Katie said...

hear ya - Sylvia has had a runny nose for the last 3 months!