Be Still Banner

Sunday, January 18, 2009

"It's Foon"

Chelle came over with her girls this past Friday. As we were chatting, Evie started playing with this gray plastic pipe. I explained to Chelle that she has a name for it that I can't figure out. So we asked Evie what she had. She simply replied, "It's foon," in a very nonchalant way. I still have no idea what a "foon" is. I don't even know how to spell it correctly!

Here is Evie posing with her "foon"



Olivia loves to have her picture taken now

7 comments:

tami said...

I love her hanging out in her underwear. That's all that Elli would wear if we let her.

Michelle said...

"it's foon."

I also love
"CHELLE!!!!" at the top of her lungs.

love those little weird-os

Anonymous said...

She had better be careful or she'll poke her eye out!!!!!! Could they be any cuter? What foon. You're not done with diapers, are you?

Triplet Mom said...

Oh we are SO not done with diapers.

Anonymous said...

I have heard it said that the "Foon" is only played in your underwear, similar to playing the bagpipe in ones kilt. I myself would not mind taking "Foon" lessons.

Anonymous said...

Evie introduced me to the "Foon" yesterday. Apparently this condition is hereditary. I recall, as a young child, having a grand time waving around the cardboard thing on the hanger from the drycleaners. I was probably 3.I think I called it a "Boon". I just walked around jabbering and directing things. So Miss Evie comes by it rightly.(sorry, Brad)

Anonymous said...

I believe she ACTUALLY says "phoon" She's very wise and sophisticated you know.