Be Still Banner

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All Kinds of New

I'm working on decorating another room for Evie & Olivia in the basement. This is not a finished photo - I have yet to paint small light-pink polka dots on the wall.

I found a Backyardigan's Play-doh set on clearance at Target. It was a huge hit! It was based on a pirate episode that the girls love! I was worried about introducing play-doh, but it turns out they were VERY good with it : )





Evie took a nap in her "big-girl bed" today for the first time! She was thrilled!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe they are in big girl beds!!!!!!!!Where does the time go?!

Anonymous said...

Evie looks like she is about 13yrs old in her big girl bed. Oh, I still like playing with playdoh (when Jude will let me)

Jenn said...

The polka dot room is going to be SO cute! Have you separated the girls into different rooms?

MiniMe Mom said...

We have polka dots (from Uppercase Living) in Bryce's room. I love them! I cannot wait to see it finished.

Fig is right, they look so big!