Be Still Banner

Friday, May 16, 2008

Yard Work

I was just thinking to myself, "How lucky are we? We can do yard work and the girls just watch or play by the house. They never go in the road, and we don't have to worry much. Every once in awhile we go check on them, and then back to work."

Then Evie comes walking up the hill from behind the house with a new stuffed animal friend...

Hand-Sanitizer anyone? I have no idea where she found this dead bunny, but she thought she had quite the prize!

Even Sophie thinks it's a little gross

Olivia our little helper-




Sarah stopped by just as the bunny made its appearance.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! I bet you freaked! She'll love that story when she gets older.

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!!!! Killed a rabbit with her bare hands. I hope you cleaned it and eat it. Maybe she just sat on it. So much for next years Easter bunny.

Anonymous said...

Oh by way Sarah, you better watch it or Evie will take you out too.

MiniMe Mom said...

Oh-so gross! Can you just imagine all the germs on that thing! Good thing your dad has something for it if she comes down with anything.

Katie said...

That is so funny and gross! I can just see her coming up so proud of it :)