Be Still Banner

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Brad Junior

Could they be any more alike?




This is "Bigga-Ball" I bought it at the dollar store one day. Olivia has not put it down since. Although it is only limited to the outdoors. Yes it is a "Big Ball." She tells us every minute.


I forgot to tell you all that Evie went to the doctor that day and she said it was Allergies, not Pink Eye.  I would have guessed Pink Eye.  Well, it turns out it was Pink Eye or something contagious after all because Olivia has it now.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

there seems to be something missing in photo #3.

you know what I mean wasn't there more (or less) to Brad's outfit???

Anonymous said...

In that first one we were watching Michigan Softball on the Big 10 network. Olivia tells me she wants to start throwing this summer but I feel I should wait until next summer.

Anonymous said...

Looks to me she is more into "big" basketball. Make sure she uses both hands. PS. Fig called the pink-eye.

Old School said...

So....Braaaad is sitting on a leather chair without a shirt on watching girls big 10 softball?

I don't even know where to begin with that

(I do like watching college softball on TV tyhough, they can really huck it)

Anonymous said...

It was not a leather chair. It was a cheap sweedish chair I had to assemble with a cloth cushion.

Also, we're not THAT much alike. She's WAY shorter than me!