Be Still Banner

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Winkum, Blinkum, & Nod


Here are the 6 month pictures! Aren't they gorgeous? Mom still has her hands full! Thank you to Kari Wieringa for the photography. The girls were SO good this time. Sophie was hamming it up big time.




















They already have a hard time focusing! Thank you to Brad's genes. Sophie is actually staring at nothing on the ceiling. She's going to be a smart one!











But seriously, we are truly blessed! What a blast to watch them develop their little personalities. They are so different in the way they look, act, sleep, eat, etc. etc.








Comments written by guest blogger: Triplet Mom

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yee ha, I get to be first!!!! Cutelittle basketsful! Sophie looks like she is contemplating infinity!! I sure hope they have longer attention spans than Braaaad did at that age. (You"re still cute Braaad)!

Old School said...

nice work

Anonymous said...

They are such cuties! Love the basket pictures. Sitting up on their own and everything...Go Triplets!

Anonymous said...

What?!?!? I've been known to concentrate on things for seconds at a time! I don't know why I always get picked on. The other day I sat perfectly still for almost a minute in church!

Anonymous said...

I'D LIKE TO SEE MORE FROM THE GUEST BLOGGER, THE RECENT ONE IS THE PITS! HA

Anonymous said...

Careful! Winter Sports loves my posts! (I think)

MiniMe Mom said...

Stacey's back? No more gun pictures or deer heads? Shucks.

BTW- Cute pic of the girls!!!

Old School said...

Am I being put down? Am I a mystery? Who am I?

Anonymous said...

The pics turned out so cute! Nice work Kari.And thanks to your assistants. What adorable dresses! Welcome back to blogging Stace!Yes the girls are developing such sweet personalities (is that right sp?)They are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Sound it out Grandma h. (Persin-ale-ittys)Is that so hard? Picture it out in you mind. If you would read more you might be able too.