Be Still Banner

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Noisy Kid

First I have to get this off my chest - THE NEW BLOGGER STINKS BIG TIME!!!!! It took me at least 5 times longer to do this post than previous ones I have done. New is NOT ALWAYS BETTER!! and in this case is much worse! I have to go with Ron on that one. Just another way for the 12th and 13th richest people in the world to monopolize more $$ into their hands

OK sorry about that.




Here's Olivia relaxin' in her basket

















Sophie likes her's too!















Evie doesn't seem too sure

















Now for the noisy kid part. See if you can figure out who or what is going on here. Sorry about no real video but it was dark






And this one is just for fun. They seem to be getting more "giggly" (when we keep them doped up on Tylenol so their mouths aren't sore)


13 comments:

zoos said...

according to Tara and Gwen,looks like Olivia needs a beer, relaxing in her basket there! and the snoring at least I hope that was snoring...I am guessing either Evie or Olivia?

MiniMe Mom said...

My guess is Evie?

Anonymous said...

Was it snoring?...or gas.

Anonymous said...

My guess is that it is Brad snoring with one or more of the girls lying in his arms....

Anonymous said...

It is Olivia, my little snorer. She apparently gets that from me and her Grandpa P

Anonymous said...

we are laughing at you... all the way to the bank!

Ha-Ha!

Old School said...

Yup, THE NEW BLOGGER SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!
...
...
...
What else did he say?
(Sorry, it took me two days to get to the new post, I have a life outside of commenting on blogs, you know)

Anonymous said...

What else did who say?

Old School said...

you,
I got distracted after the Blogger sucks part and went off

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I get it now. "You'll have to forgive my friend, he's a little slow"

Old School said...

The town you are looking for is THAT way,

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Braaaaaad!! Just add the smell of figs stinky feet and we have Canada 2005!!

Michelle said...

new material please. I might have to start posting photos of myself on this blog. We need to keep the readers entertained you know.