Be Still Banner

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm Back!!!!


It is official! I am back online with wireless Internet, and loving every minute of it! I have to give props to my friend Diane who came over late at night to get my wireless router hooked up for me! She also helped with giving the girls' baths. What a multitasker!


So, yesterday we took our first trip to Target with the triple stroller. Other than the rain (seriously, what was I thinking) it went great! I was pleasantly surprised that people did not try to stop and talk to me or touch the girls! The girls did great - as I expected. They don't get out much, so the stimulation of the store is enough to make them clam up! Sophie did not smile the whole time, but the other two did. I took my mom with me because it was raining, and Aunt Chelle surprised us by joining in. Notice her mug in the picture. The shopping experience was great, however getting the girls loaded in and out of the van into the stroller was not smooth by any means... especially in the rain!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wierd, Chelle, who originally thought she wan't going to make it over, showed up for shopping? SHOCKING!

Anonymous said...

No surprise to me.....it's because she isn't home doing her spring cleaning.

Anonymous said...

I am surprised no one tried to stop, look and touch as well...I know my kids would've made a u-turn if we passed 3 babies! But they know not to touch...We don't want to spread our "germies".

Anonymous said...

Yay! shopping!!! Gotta start the girls out right. Cleaning, schmeaning, there's more important things to do. Right Chelle???? Miss Sophie is just scoping out the store making a note of her most needed items. That takes concentration, no time to smile :-)

Anonymous said...

hey stacy,
this is kelly knoll(wiers)from your class in high school. super cute pics you had done. can you give me a little more info about kari wierenga and maybe a phone so i could call and check it out. here is my email if you would like to do that. Thanks jayno22@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

Hey now, the girls couldn't make their first trip to Target without me. pretty much no one can goto Target without me. The triplets were spectacular, and so was the shopping.

Old School said...

I like the term "mug", that's funny

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's a mug if I've ever seen one!

Michelle said...

that's a beak if I ever seen one.

Michelle said...

if I've ever seen one.

Triplet Mom said...

The beak makes the beauty!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that but since I am SUCH a nice guy, I refrained

Michelle said...

not my best angle.

Anonymous said...

The girls were so good!We conquered Target in the rain, next stop Rivertown! As for spring cleaning, I used to do it faithfully when you kids were little. But, I've learned if the spirit moves me OK but there are a lot more important things to do in this life. Amen?