Be Still Banner

Monday, March 26, 2007

Dome Home



I have to show this picture in honor of Kraig-E-Boy! Evie loves her dome home! She sits and plays in there for days...until she falls over... then she lays and plays for days! Dome homes are great! They are energy efficient, and full of fun activities.

The girls enjoyed their warm day yesterday. What a wonderful feeling to let the breeze blow across their skin. I loved seeing their little rolls on their legs as they played. Ahh, summer! It's almost here!

This is just a cute picture of Olivia and Sophie

13 comments:

Michelle said...

the Loafer is sportin' a Joy outfit.

excellent.

Anonymous said...

Great to have frequent updates! Will they be there on Thurs?

Triplet Mom said...

Oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

Oh good! Does that mean I can bring Ashlyn too??..She can totally stay home with Brent but just thought I'd ask.

Triplet Mom said...

Yes, Ashlyn can come too. We have to start early, teaching her about jewelry & shopping!

Michelle said...

I feel that I need a Dome Home now.

Those little pip-squeaks are so precious!

MiniMe Mom said...

Yeah, Nicole, I did not know you will be there! Want to ride together?

Cute pix of the girls on the floor. I cannot wait to see them!We need to plan a Girls Night Out soon!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like I better plan a night out for Thursday!

Old School said...

Way to give E-boy Props, I love a blog with Kraig, nice work t.m.

Anonymous said...

They sure are Sweeties!There's nothing better than walking into your livingroom and getting a big smile from them.Of course,it's great to see you too,Stace.

Anonymous said...

Evie's dome home is SWEET! It's a little more colorful than mine. Maybe I should get the paint out.

Anonymous said...

Dome homes are supposed to be white Stacey. It helps the energy efficiency of them. e-boy, I thought I taught you better than that.

Unknown said...

hello, Stacey~
It's Maryann (Yooumi in Korean name) who lived with Pylman's family in year 1996. Wow, time flies! =) Lori asked me to leave a message here to say Hello to you~
Congat to your family for a triplet blessing!