Be Still Banner

Monday, February 12, 2007

More Escapades


Last week Thursday all the grandkids were at Mom and Dad P's house for a birthday party. We somehow managed to get a picture with all six looking at once. From the left, Ella, Evie, Olivia, Rylee, Sophie and Carter. Rylee was born the day before Stacey went into the hospital for bedrest.



Evie found another new way to sleep. Not only does she like to press her face against the crib bumper but now she likes to stick her arm under it as well. More danger??



Olivia found some new stuff to get into. Saturday I was in another room when I heard some "clanking". When I got over there she was playing with that candle. By the time I got the camera out she was on to the books. I think she is going to be the busy one.

5 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

Olivia has always been the social one. Just wait until she gets into trouble with boys.

Anonymous said...

I bet you'll find that there will be lots of things that have to be moved to higher ground!

When family members who didnt have kids yet, would come over to our house, they would fumble being all belief with our cuppards...(baby proofed from the inside!)

Michelle said...

Sophie looks so much like her mommy in that photo! Ella and Carter the "big kids" looks less than thrilled about the line up.

good photos, I couldn't have done better myself..wait, yes I could.

Anonymous said...

So nice to see new pictures on the blog. My computer died so I'm sneaking time on grandpa's. Since I can't get to Cancun til Saturday I got to keep busy. Hope Ed is having a great(?) time without me!!! Cute pics!!!! They are growing so incredibly fast!

Triplet Mom said...

My kids rock!