Be Still Banner

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The WONDERFUL Jumper!!

Olivia and Evie are really taking a liking to the "jumper". That nifty spring loaded seat that hangs in a doorway. Some people think they are dangerous and you are a bad parent for putting your kids in them. Stacey's own mother was quite concerned every time she heard a noise out of the thing the other day. See, our girls jump so hard and high they completely relax the spring and get slack line. It makes a noise but those things are pretty fool proof, as far as we're concerned. And hey, they love them and will sit in them for hours. Besides what is a bruise here or there?







Sometimes they even fall alseep in them. See Olivia below




Sophie doesn't do much in them but she loves her minime gear and her swing.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Wonderful jumping. The "Lofer seems to jump like her grandpa Fig. The other girls have potential. (By the way this is really Fig using Chelles computer)

Anonymous said...

So cute!! they are going to be good runners and jumpers in track someday! Hey Fig, with those long legs you must have covered a lot of ground in your day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I covered a lot of ground alright but it wasn't very fast. Most of the time I was chasing wild animals.

MiniMe Mom said...

Thanks for the plug!! I will give you the money I promised later, ha ha..

Have you seen the jumparoo? Same thing, but freestanding. Kayden lived in that thing. Those videos are so cute. I love little sleeping beauty.

Sorry I missed you today, but we will get together soon. I miss seeing the girls (and you too).

Anonymous said...

Well Fig, You must have been fast enough to catch your woman, unless she wasn't running :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I've heard the "they are dangerous" notion...With my first baby, I followed the child rearing experts like a panting dog....With my second...ummm, not so much. Everything I swore I wouldn't do, I did...Pretty much all within the first 6 months.

MiniMe Mom said...

Stacey- my mom has an extra jumparoo if you want to borrow it. I know you have a ton of baby stuff around, what's one more thing? Just let me know.

MiniMe Mom said...

I am thinking possibly Thursday to drop it off? I will call before:-)