Be Still Banner

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (late, can you imagine?)





















Here are some Christmas time photos. The smaller kid in the picture on the right is Ross and Bethany's new baby Lilly (pad) Marie Hopkins born 12/20. Picture was on her couch on 12/23. Apparently she finds her cousins very boring. But you can be sure they will show her a thing or two by this time next year!





Saturday it was 55 degrees when we got home from our last Christmas party of the year so we put the girls in turtlenecks and jeans and took a walk around the neighborhood.





(Happy Ron?)

15 comments:

Old School said...

now that was fast!, thanks

Old School said...

Now, I will stay a reader for a while longer

Michelle said...

finally some photos. someone's really been slackin'

mmmm...turtlenecks and jeans :)

Michelle said...

babies stacked up like cord wood.

Anonymous said...

All my grandbabies are cute.

MiniMe Mom said...

I love the new photos, BUT I still have yet to see them in the baptism gowns.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fig,
That's a lot of Cheerleaders!

tami said...

I could teach those girls a cheer or two.

Sorry we missed you the other night Stacey.

Anonymous said...

Little Lily is adorable!!! Can't you just imagine them a year from now? Cute Cute Cute Cute!!!
Turtlenecks and jeans, ya know they are going to be rough-housers :-)

Anonymous said...

People who may think they are going to teach my girls about cheerleading will never come in contact with my girls! HA! Although, it may mean I can go watch boys sports instead of girls basketball! - the HUMANITY!!

Michelle said...

I'll make sure one of the girls dribbles the ball off their knee--It's my patented move.

MiniMe Mom said...

Please, Braaaad, teach them to jump. Esp. if Josh is going to coach them.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you can be sure if they think they want to play basketball we will be working on an acutal jump shot. AND jumping in general. I'll even let them dribble it off thier knee............until they're 12.

Anonymous said...

Yes,I echo Grandma G's comment, "all my grandbabies are cute" Stacey, when are you going to get to do the triplet updates again? But, nice work Braaaaad!

Triplet Mom said...

I am hoping by the end of this month to have my wireless internet. One can only hope! However, I am starting a Grad course, so we'll see if I have enough time to "play" on the blogs.