Be Still Banner

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I have Laryngitis (or something)


Whenever she tries to "talk", yell, laugh, or cry all that you hear is a hoarse wheeze. I laugh everytime I hear it and Stacey gets mad at me. I guess I do feel a bit sorry for her but it doesn't seem to be bothering her except for her "smoker cough". Sounds like a lung coming up!

Well, the other two will probably be getting it next so for a while we may only have 2/3 the typical noise in our house. So I guess that is nice!



Stacey did take her to the Dr. on Wednesday and she tipped the scales at a whopping 16lb 4oz! She gained 2-1/4 lbs in one month! She IS a LOAD!


(This is Evie for those who weren't sure)

6 comments:

Old School said...

Thats some fast blog changing

Anonymous said...

Oh I was on top of it!

Michelle said...

oh brother. she is so precious, poor baby.

Anonymous said...

poor Evie! she looks pretty happy in that picture though. glad to see your kids are all tanks:) it was good to see you in church two sunday's ago but then next time i see you will be when you come to the hospital to see baby george! very exciting! keep up the good work with those cuties!

Anonymous said...

Npw Evie can sing bass with her cousin Joy. "Amanto Hugandkiss" are you a blogger now too? It must have something to do with motherhood.

Anonymous said...

Poor Evie, glad she does'nt feel as bad as she sounds. 16 POUNDS!!! Way to grow girl. She will be keeping the lot of you out of trouble!!!