Be Still Banner

Thursday, October 07, 2010

4 yr Photoshoot

First, a photo of the girls on a foggy morning before school. I don't know why I like to take pictures of them before school. Maybe because they are all dressed up looking cute and perfect - not a hair out of place yet, outfits carefully chosen. They show no signs of arguing with me over breakfast, or taking 30 minutes to put on a pair of shoes... the photo shows 3 perfect sweet little girls :) If only they stayed that way!

My photographer friend who was going to take the girls' photos in their flower girl dresses had to go back to Texas without a good weather day to take pictures. SO.... I did it myself! I had a lot of fun messing around with it.






















Messing around after the photoshoot :) Their good friends came along with their mom to do photos too! There was a lot of chaos in the field that day! :)



All in all... not bad! It's amazing what you can do with a good camera and photoshop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! They are so beautiful. Brad had better start getting ready now for those dating years...a new form of hunting for him! There's not a doubt in my mind that he's ready for that. They are so cute. Loved your captions!
- Johnson