Be Still Banner

Monday, October 25, 2010

Projects & Pumpkins

With Brad gone hunting for days... I always come up with projects to do around the house. The girls helped me this year :)
I repurposed the old coffee table for a new craft table in the playroom, and painted some old school chairs pink - of course.

Complete with handprint flowers which the girls LOVED making!

I put up a few bulletin boards that are already full!

And with no help other than encouragement from the girls, I stained and sealed the girls' playground. It looks so much better now! They had fun playing around me as I worked.

Then Daddy came home. We made him go pick out pumpkins with us :)








The pumpkins were paid for and brought home... but Daddy's work was not done!

4 comments:

natalie said...

very cute! so glad you kept the leksvik alive! :)

Triplet Mom said...

I love that your recognized it Nat! AND that you remembered the name! :)

Michelle said...

Yes, Leksvik! that 69.00 gem will live on!

looks good. now come paint my bedroom HA!

Unknown said...

cute table!!! can I hire you to stain my deck??? LOL