Be Still Banner

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our First Field Trip!

Noah's Ark 4 yr. old preschool went on their first field trip to the Meijer Gardens. They rode the tram around the grounds and learned about trees.
Notice in some photos Sophie has the "lean" going on like her Aunt Chelle :)


My carpool gang. Our friend Anneka is on the far left.

Sophie with Mrs. K.





The girls each get a "helicopter" to throw in the air and plant a new maple tree.




I love this photo :)

The pre-k class


Afterward we were able to stay and play in the children's garden






Sophie with the Chelle Lean again :)







I think this sculpture looks like rock candy :) They have such neat art sculptures around the gardens!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

leaning. my patented move.
Leaning for a pic makes Sophie and I look even more adorable!

HA!

braaaaaaaad said...

Hmmm.....Nope I don't think so Chelle!