Be Still Banner

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Silver Lake 2009

My in-laws have a beautiful cottage on Silver Lake, and I got to spend a week there with my kids. Brad had to work most of the week.

My mother-in- law (Nizer) and I... off to breakfast and shopping in Pentwater

Sophie and me playing by the lake


Olivia

Sophie

Brad and Sophie

Grandma & Evie

Olivia

Olivia & me

Evie

Papa reading to the girls... he did this a lot! Thank you!!!!!

A couple mornings we went to a Farm Market and Petting Zoo. The girls LOVED it!
Evie

Olivia

Sophie

Bunny Town

Olivia looks at a peacock

Zoe the Zebra - Olivia's favorite to talk about

Sophie was the only one that didn't like feeding the animals... she kept her distance.

Evie loved feeding the animals - here she is feeding a pony

Time out for a quick swing

Evie wants to hold the baby goats roaming around

Evie holds this baby goat

Papa gives her some help

The girls loved the see-saw

Sophie the farmer!


Swimming with Papa - waving from the dock

They all wanted Papa to jump!!!!

5 comments:

G-nize said...

Fun times!! The girls are so much fun. So busy! Hope they want to come again! I promise to keep the smoke alarms from going off! :-)

G-hop said...

Looks like a great time for all! So glad you had such nice weather. That petting farm looked fun too. Good memories (except for the smoke alarm of course).

fig said...

Looks like great fun. I am supprised Arrowman did not have the girls taking pot-shots at the zebra. You can never start too young.

Nize said...

We can't have that!! I hid his bow until hunting season :-)

MiniMe Mom said...

Looks like you had a great time! I agree with Jude, you were lucky to get nice weather!