Be Still Banner

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gymnastics Class

For the girls' third birthdays we bought them gymnastics lessons... "Tumbling Tots" to be exact. The girls were very excited to go, but just as excited about these balloons that I found and blew up for them.


The photos I took are through a one-way mirror, so sorry about the clarity. They had a class of 6 three to four year olds. The instructor was very nice, and the girls seemed very comfortable with her very quickly. I loved just watching them interact without them knowing I was around. That doesn't happen very often!





At the end of class they got to go down into the "Big Gym" and play with the parachute!


We need to work on those back handsprings!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yeah girls! I am a HUGE gymnastics fan spending many hours in the gym myself. I think you may want to have them learn a backBEND before attempting back handsprings though!

Triplet Mom said...

Oops... That just shows how limited my gymnastics knowledge is! I only got to go one year when I was in Kindergarden! : )

backbend - not back handspring! HA!

Grandma Hopkins said...

Looks like they had a fun time!That was a great birthday gift for them.

MiniMe Mom said...

Awwww- so cute! I used to teach 3-4 year olds at Gymnastics Unlimited. It was by far my favorite age.

Your girls look adorable!

Aunt Cher said...

I love the 2nd pic of the girls. Looks like Sofie has the "Chelle" lean going on.