Be Still Banner

Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Happy Visit to the Dentist

The girls had their first dentist appointment last week with the wonderful Dr. Kevin! They were excited to go, as we had been talking about it for awhile. Evie and Olivia both went first. Evie was cool as a cucumber... and she liked it. Olivia was unsure, and she wanted me to hold her hand. However five minutes into it, she seemed fine. Sophie was happy just to watch her sisters, smiling in her chair. When it came her turn, she also did fine. She loved playing with all the instruments... especially the sucking one!
















Olivia shows me her "Sparkly Teeth"

Evie shows me her "Sparkly Teeth"








Sophie shows me her "Sparkly Teeth"

The girls show me their smiles with Dr. Kevin

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Kevin rules!
(except when I have to get a crown)

I am glad they did so well! I am sure the sunglasses helped Sophie enjoy the experience even more.

G-Hop said...

Too cute! That is so awesome that they weren't afraid at all.Kevin knows how to handle little girls I guess. He's got two sweet ones of his own.

Michelle said...

Everything about that just rocks - except Chelle's crowns of course...