Be Still Banner

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We Finally Went Outside

Evie showed signs of an ear infection this morning (only her second one ever!!) So I took her to the doctor and got drugs. But, that was not going to stop me from taking the girls outside today. Yes, it was windy - but I kept their hoods up. They loved it, as usual.







I am currently potty training Sophie. It is going really well! She is the only one that is ready, so it's nice to concentrate on one kid at a time. We brought the potty outside with us. And yes, it was used.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hoob up Mommy"

Anonymous said...

Nice, until the neighborhood dog comes over and drinks out of the potty chair.

Anonymous said...

Is the snow melting?? Yee-haw - It's nice and warm down here :-)
(Cancun) From now on it's - have potty chair - will travel :-)

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering what the shovel was for nest to the pottie seat?

Are the girls that big already, or is that for when FIG comes?

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant "next"