Be Still Banner

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Triplet Moms Meeting

We had a great day at Anna's house. She and her triplets, Noah, Abby, & Sophie hosted me and my triplets and Beth, her triplets (Zach, Abby, & Maddie) & son (Jake with his friend). It was a house full! It was great to talk triplet stuff with those that understand.


This is the whole gang: Evie, Abby (Beth's), Zach, Olivia, Sophie (mine), & Noah holding Maddie. Sitting on the floor is Abby (Anna's) and Sophie (Anna's) - - Confusing huh?


This is Anna's Sophie playing with Olivia and Evie


My girls and I went for a walk with Anna and her kids. We were quite a site... as usual.


Anna has been a great mentor to me and Beth. Now her kids are going to be mentors to my girls... well at least teach them a few things!

Notice there are no pictures of the moms. When there are that many kids, we are not picture worthy!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...next time pics of the Moms kicking back, just relaxing!!!!!!
How was the decible level...I SAID WHAT WAS THE DECIBLE LEVEL!!!!
What a bunch of cuties!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why is Noah pushing on Olivia in the last picture? She don't look too happy about it!

Triplet Mom said...

Noah wasn't pushing Olivia. He was trying to keep her from crawling away. It was cute!

Michelle said...

mmmmmm....triplets.

Old School said...

Thanks for the e mail and update, when did you get a land line phone?

Anonymous said...

What in the world in the Cow talking about?

Triplet Mom said...

I sent a mass email saying we are getting rid of our home phone line as of August. I gave our cell numbers instead. Cow was being sarcastic.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, what a lot of $$$$$$ sitting on that couch. We like it.

Anonymous said...

Stacey, Ann & Beth--- Look out, there are big money Suits watching your kids!!!!!! Next thing you know, they will be pushing some other "must have" on you all!

Anna said...

What a fun day it was!! It's so awesome for our kids to grow up knowing each other! Next time, let's leave the kiddos with the dad's and get a pedicure :)

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Wow, I give you all a lot of credit!! They all look happy and healthy and very-much loved! I have a special place in my heart for the Bonnema triplets you know!

Stacy said...

I can only imagine what that day was like. I know what it was like getting my twins together with Tina, and some other moms. Wow! Add one more to each family and it had to be crazy!! Looks like a great bunch though!