Be Still Banner

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Guest Blogger - Olivia



While Mom is busy working on school stuff, I will post for her.
My name is Olivia. Some call me Livi.
I recently began crawling, climbing, and dancing.
Me dancing on my knees.
This is a video of me dancing to my favorite song:

Sometimes I like to play with my sister Evie. My Dad calls us Lewis & Clark because we explore the whole house together. We leave my sister Sophie in the dust because she doesn't move as fast.

This is me and Evie playing Peek-A-Boo our favorite game.




I also like floating in the lake. I have recently spent time in an inflatable boat. It was sweet. Sorry, no picture because my Mom forgot her camera.

Oh, and I'm working on figuring out this new toy. Watch the video:

Later,
Livi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Olivia - thanks for the pictures, videos and updates on you and your sisters. Next time you are going out to the lake, remind your mom to take her camera - hope you have lots of fun this summer with your family.

Love ya lots, Aunt Marilyn

Anonymous said...

They are getting soooo big! Has the first 10 months flown by?

For this fellow blogger, it has...But maybe not so much for triplet mom and dad!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Olivia I think it is time for you to mow the lawn. The way you push that toy I think you can take over for your daddy.

Anonymous said...

That would be SWEET! I'm thinking I could get some of those wheels to hook to my mower, like the lazy people use, and rig a ladder system for her so she can reach the controls. That would give me more time for skiing, hunting, fishing, softball,...

Stacey is scared of my mower but I figure if you teach 'em young they don't know no different.