Be Still Banner

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Silver Lake

This past weekend we ventured off to Silver Lake. Brad's parents have a cottage up there, really close to the dunes.
In order to fit all the stuff we needed to bring, we had to put the girls in the 3 middle seats in our van. They were graduated to their big-girl carseats. Notice the stellar carseat covers I ordered on ebay! Anyway we faced them forward a little early too... well just because I wanted to.


Olivia loved the sand. She played in it, threw it, and sometimes ate it! She really doesn't have a lot of fear.

Ella, their cousin, was such a great help. She loved playing with the girls in the water.



A wave came over Olivia's boat a couple times, but her Daddy saved her

Sophie loved Grandma's baked beans!

Evie loved the watermelon


Now here are some movies to enjoy:

5 comments:

Old School said...

I lied, I can't look away

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe how big they are. I do like the carseat covers. They are fun.
I always faced my kids forward too as soon as they moved into the big car seat, because...well, like you, I just wanted to. Didn't a certain celebrity have social services on her case for that? See, it pays to not be famous.

Anonymous said...

The carseat covers are awesome...They are little fashionista's in the making!

I also turned my carseats around a bit early...because I just wanted to!

Anonymous said...

Too early? Shoot, back in our day, we had the kids just rolling around the backseat by about this time.

Hmmmm, I wonder if that is why Raging Cow, Nute, and The Preacher's Wife are the way they are today? Did I take one too many curves a little to sharply?

Stacy said...

I cannot even imagine how much stuff you had to haul up there with you. The car seats are too cute! You can't worry about facing them forward, the ride goes so much easier.