Be Still Banner

Friday, August 05, 2011

Vacation Fun!

This is vacation
My favorite view on a quiet warm summer day :)
Ben & Gwen get flocked by scavengers looking for free popcorn!
After playing Jenga with the girls one morning, Evie and Olivia decided to make a cross with the pieces
I love catching their jumps on camera

Tan lines :)



"Let's jump in holding hands!"
"Olivia?"
"Okay... Ready? 1...2...3...
Go!
Evie goes tubing - her favorite, second to skiing :)
Do you think Olivia like tubing?
My crazy rough-riders :)
Evie and Lilly ski doubles and make some contact
Sophie skies...
... and Sophie falls. But she's a trooper!
Olivia skies with a lot of convincing! She did great!
It was a great week! We are so blessed to have my Grandpa's cottage to vacation at, and to visit weekly. Thank you so much Grandpa, and happy 90th B-day!!!!!

1 comment:

Mom H said...

I'm so thankful the girls love the cottage and we can all enjoy it too! It's been so fun to see them grow and enjoy all the things that you kids did there. It means a lot to Great Grandpa Hopkins too I know.