Be Still Banner

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

My Ski Queen!

Brave little Evie. She has a desire to ski unlike any child I have ever known... well except for cousin Lilly! She didn't get it from me! I used to hide in the cottage because I knew my dad wanted me to ski! Evie thinks it's the greatest! She counts all week how many sleeps until she gets to go back to the cottage and go skiing again!


Oops! The dismount was a little crazy, but she worked on it and has it now!


Doubles with cousin Lilly! This was a first ever at the cottage! These two girls are hilarious! They have such a blast together!





Getting ready to sit down and let go...

A perfect double dismount!

Evie now likes to go outside of the wake, wave at everyone on the lake as she goes by, give us the signal for another lap, and jumps on her skis! She is a crazy woman! Ha!
Oh, and she loves tubing too - she is equally as crazy on those!

2 comments:

G-nize said...

Evie Lynn - a true daughter of your father. You go girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little girls! I really enjoy reading your new blog posts, such a beautiful family :)