Be Still Banner

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love & Snow

Three beautiful girls on Valentine's Day :) They enjoyed learning that XOXOXO meant hugs and kisses!



Grandma & Grandpa H.'s birthday party.

The girls' special day at preschool. I made "Monkey Muffins" (monkey bread) and brought banana chips and chocolate milk. The girls learned about the rainforest that day.






It was the perfect day for making a snowman! This would be the girls first snowman (and I haven't done one in a LONG time either!) I think we built a good-lookin' one! The girls loved picking out stuff to decorate it. They were already worried about when it was going to melt. Sophie informed me it was a girl snowman, and hopefully Daddy would still like it even though he doesn't like girls... ha!

I even dug a snow tunnel in our big snow pile! My arms will be tired tomorrow! The girls had a blast crawling through it!





2 comments:

Nizerette said...

Ella says, I love your snowman, I miss you guys, and I'll see you soon.

Nizerette said...

Ella says, I love your snowman, I miss you guys, and I'll see you soon.