Be Still Banner

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Airport Field Trip

The Noah's Ark Pre-K got to go on a field trip to the local airport. We learned about the fire/rescue department there, and explore a small commuter airplane! Poor Sophie was sick, so she wasn't there :( She did have a special day with Grandma H. at home though.

Looking at the florescent fire truck

Evie & Olivia get to sit at the wheel


Olivia tries on the helmet - stinkin' cute!



The sprayers on the fire truck were watched in awe!

Inside the private jet :)



The girls got to experience the cockpit! They could hear each other talk in the headphones!




I'm not sure I would ride a plane with these two at the controls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Class photo with pilot Jeff - he was so nice!

Helicopters - because they're cool

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks way more fun than Connor's field trip today...they went to PetSmart and from what I heard every parent that was there was asked...I mean begged...to adopt a new dog. kinda glad I had Ellery today and didn't have to go...except I know Connor would have for a fish instead of a dog.

G-nize said...

Awww, poor Soph! Future pilots of America! You go girls!

Grandma H said...

Loved my time with Soph but sorry she missed it. I love the picture of those two girlies "fly'in the plane"!