Be Still Banner

Friday, January 21, 2011

Preschool Mom = Busy!

When you have three girls in preschool, it becomes very busy on "Special Days"! The snack needs to be made, Lansing needs to be cared for and washed, Lansing's journal needs to be written in, and photos need to be taken! So far we have had Lansing 3 times this year... I think there will probably be at least one more time! I can do this... I can do this!

Penguin/Puffin Snacks - They look hard, but it was easy! The girls loved helping to create them!


Sophie and Lansing went with me to the "Beauty Shop." This was like Sophie's mother-ship! She got her nails painted and her hair curled :)




Sophie was all smiles! We had a lot of fun together. It's not often the girls get alone time with me!

2 comments:

Grandma H said...

Cute cookies & cuter Sophie!

G-nize said...

Yummy cookies! Save some for me.
Sophie looks just like Aunt Marilyn's daughter Michele. Hooo, spooky!!