Be Still Banner

Monday, January 03, 2011

Ice Fishing with Daddy!

The Sunday after Christmas Brad promised to take Evie ice fishing. She was SO excited! As I was bundling her up to go, Sophie told me she wanted to go with Daddy too! Olivia? She wanted to stay home with Mommy. Off the two girls went, knowing they couldn't complain about the cold and ask to go home. Brad said they never once complained, and had a great time!

Making snow piles



Sliding down the hill on their buns



Making snow angels


Very busy girls, but no fish caught :( They were really sad about that, but said they wanted to go again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So Cute!!!! I'm impressed the girls didn't complain or want to go home...Connor can't even make it 10 minutes with Mike at work and he wants to come home. :) Way to Go Girls!!!!

Michelle said...

the snow angels are so presh!
:)
I would have pegged Sophie to stay home with mom...

braaaaaaaaaad said...

I love that first pic! We had one flag while setting up that we missed the fish on. When I was just done setting up they asked "which one do I get to hold?" I said that we just wait for the flag to go up like on the one we had chased. So they sat down there to watch. I had to take a picture before them that they could play while watching for flags. Can't wait to get them out again and get them some fish.