Be Still Banner

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Begins

The girls sang beautifully at their Christmas program at church. They were excited to wear their "wedding dresses" from Gwen's wedding again. They are not at all nervous to go up front and sing (they see mommy do it all the time) and I was so proud of them!


Their Christmas party at preschool. Sophie was happier than this photo shows :)

The girls visited Santa Claus for the very first time! We were at the mall shopping, just the 4 of us, and after a nice lunch together the line was pretty short. I decided to hop in line and let the girls meet Santa. I didn't have my camera of course, but luckily I was able to get 2 5x7's for free! I love a good deal. The girls asked Santa for a Slinky Dog. So I had to make Brad go get one the next day so I could put it under the tree Christmas morning. He was less than thrilled ;) He's hoping they learn that Santa isn't real very soon!

No comments: