Be Still Banner

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quotes

Evie - Mommy, I don't cry all day... (referring to her sisters who do)
Me - I know honey, thank-you
Evie - I love you Mommy
Me - I love you too Evie

*************************
Sophie - (after putting a dress on) I am beautiful now!!
Me - Sophie you are always beautiful, even with jeans on
Sophie - (shaking her head no) Mommy...
(I guess I don't know what I am talking about!)

*************************
Olivia - (after walking outside on the deck) Mommy, the sun is making me Bless You! (she means sneeze)

*************************
Sophie - (screaming and running to the door) Mommy! You're home! I missed you!
(after I was gone at choir practice for 45 min.)

*************************
Evie - Mommy I did a rocket poop! (you don't want to know!)

*************************
Olivia - Mommy, this is my temperance bunny (she means temporary bunny, for when we wash hers)

3 comments:

Grandma H said...

I love these quotes! They sure do have a way with words :)I can just hear them saying this stuff. Apparently Olivia's bunny is against alcohol:)
I'm so glad you and Chelle are documenting all this.You will be so thankful later in life and my mother would be so proud of you!:)As you know,she always said to me "are you writing this down?"

fig said...

Yes, I still read the blog, in fact this is the second time thru. The girls could not have said it better.

Anonymous said...

These are getting old.