Be Still Banner

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pray...

So Chelle and Dan are going to the hospital tonight at 7:30 to get induced. She will be delivering the baby at the hospital. I can't believe she is going to go through the agony of labor for a baby already gone. What an incredibly painful process. It may take hours, or days... I'm praying it won't take long. It's Drew's and Juliet's b-day tomorrow and we were hoping she wouldn't have to deliver on that day. I am also praying that they will have peace in their decisions to find out the baby's sex... to decided whether or not to see it or hold it.... comfort from the Lord when they give it away... I wish I could be there to hug her... I know it's not my place, but it's how I feel. I just want to cry with her...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for Dan and Chelle right now! Please keep us updated. Dave and Marva Lubben

MiniMe Mom said...

I am praying too! Hoping for a short labor and peace in the decisions they have to make.

Unknown said...

praying...and crying. I can't imagine the pain.

Sonny Huisman said...

My heart is aching . . . just aching . . .

We continue to pray constantly for them and your extended family. This is so hard.