Be Still Banner

Sunday, November 08, 2009

A Long Time Coming...


Evie is my last hold-out for potty training. And this past week, I decided it was time!
Honestly, this was her trying to pee on the potty over a year ago! That's right Oct. 26th 2008!

This is Evie back in July peeing on the potty for me - but only when SHE wanted to!

So after a couple bad days of accidents - (Sorry about your carpet Kristin!) - She has got the pee thing down! Well, almost... I have to remind her to go every 1-2 hours. She doesn't think to go on her own quite yet... hopefully it's coming. And yes - we are still having poo issues. But it's progress!

Good thing she is so cute!

6 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

YAY! Good for you- no more diapers!

Michelle said...

Way to be Evie!

but the question remains... did Sophie and Olivia get candy too?

G Hop said...

Oh, it will happen, when she decides it's time. Good girl Evie!! She is too cute.

daddy's diaper fund said...

Sure hopes she gets it!

fig said...

I never have seen a girl go to college and not be potty trained. It will happen, I have finally got it mastered. Evie is so smart.

G-nize said...

Oh, Miss Evie is her own little person!!! "I'll do it when I'm ready, don't push me!"