Be Still Banner

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why so long? I was gone!

We took our annual trip to the U.P.
It was awesome!
These are the great friends that we vacationed with (Mark & Sue)...

The bridge

Me & the Lake

This is a glimpse of the beauty

This is what we did... (I'm in the orange, Brad in the yellow)

...and this...


Quote from this past weekend, "Honey do what Sue did, but faster." This was said before I took the quad over a jump where I got all 4 wheels off the ground and my body was in the air for a time too!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad that you are back, looks like you had a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Yup, Brad is not competitive! He even makes his wife risk life an limb for 5 secs of glory.

Anonymous said...

When will we see the video, Ms Evel Knevel???

MiniMe Mom said...

looks like fun.

kid free, even?