Be Still Banner

Friday, May 25, 2007

Guest Blogger - Evie


I have a few things to say.
I am a triplet, so that means I have two sisters always by my side. Sometimes I have fun playing with Olivia. We chase each other all over the house. I like to climb on top of her and giggle. My sister Sophie doesn't like me to touch her, but sometimes I can get her to laugh.

I have one tooth now, and another one that is ready to come through. It hurts me a lot!
I also hold my own bottle now. I thought I would give my mom a break once in awhile.

My favorite foods are fruits, Cheerios, and Teething Biscuits. Squash isn't bad either.

Here are some more pictures of me. Enjoy!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like she had a hair growth spurt! I love the black and white! What a beauty!

Marva's "Marvalous" Memories said...

Great job Evie! Did mommy teach you how to type so good??

Old School said...

Einstein? Bach? Can you say Prodigy?

Anonymous said...

Dear Evie - I am definitely going to have to come and have lunch with you and your sisters sometime soon - you are all growing soooo fast - say hi to your mom and dad for me and let me know when we can meet at your house for lunch - I can bring lunch for your mom and I.

Love, Aunt Marilyn

Anonymous said...

She is so darn cute---looks like you and brad are going to have to buy a few more computers soon.

April Ruehs

Anonymous said...

Yup, Cute

Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Evie may have to start her own blog. She is starting to look like her grandma's baby pictures. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what about us???

MiniMe Mom said...

Evie is getting so big Stacey! I can't wait to see those little rascals!