Be Still Banner

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Enjoying Carl's Cottage

What do we do all day? We relax and drink coffee at Carl's cottage... He's not using it!

Evie didn't like the coffee

Fig planted a stick... Could it be a fig tree?

We put all the babies in here and let them have a "cage fight"

Sophie is not impressed with Carl's cottage

Olivia is having a great time!

Our first baths at Our Cottage (Evie & Olivia)

Sophie gets cleaned up too


All in all, an excellent day in the sun! Thank you to Carl for the use of his facilities.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Evie would have liked the coffee if she could have figured out the right way to hold the mug

Old School said...

Don't go mocking my sticks. Carl is the nicest guy.

Anonymous said...

Mugs? Who gave them mugs?

"Ah they're corporate Mugs Sir"

Michelle said...

How dare you drink coffee without me?!

While Carl's away, the mice do play

Michelle said...

I need to know, who won the cage fight?

my money was on Evie.

Old School said...

I want Gwen's job, lay out and drink coffee all day!

Anonymous said...

We'll get the girls started on that good flavored stuff....m-m-m-
caffine buzzzz...

Michelle said...

Stace,
Is that mother's nervous hand in the picture of the 2 girls in the sink?

such a Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

The fig tree gave me so much shade. I am thinking a "stay at home mom" isn't all that hard. Someday I want to be a "stay at Carl's mom" and enjoy the sun like they did.

Triplet Mom said...

Oh it's nervous Grandma alright!

Anonymous said...

The need for Grandma H's worrying was well founded (this time). Earlier, when loading the kids for the short ride down Lynn. Dr from Carl's to Grandma's cottage I thougt it unnecessary to buckle the girls. When I returned to the van, two minutes later, w/ more gear, Olivia had crawled out of her seat and was on Sophie! - who was not impressed.

Anonymous said...

okay, so who the heck is carl and when i come out and sit on his beach? i am jealous that you got to sit in the sun while i slaved away at work! blech! who was the winner of the cage fight? my money is evie!