Be Still Banner

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Signs of Spring!

The girls visited the zoo with their class last week. It was a cold breeze, but the sun was out!!! :)
Grandma H. came along with us for some added fun!

The girls didn't remember going a couple years ago, and they were WAY more into it this year! They understood what a zoo was all about this time!
Olivia laughs at the penguins






The monkeys were very funny! A couple of them had a flirtation thing going with me... or was it the flash of my camera? ;)




Sophie and her good friend Jon Anthony

My three little monkeys :)

The whole class

The remnants of our snowman... the girls weren't too sad as we watched her melt. They thought it was funny!

1 comment:

Grandma H said...

I had a great time too. It's so fun to see the kids reactions to all the animals,fish etc.I learned some new things too. Imagine that ;)Thanks for asking me to go along. Godd memories!