Be Still Banner

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Birthday Party!

We had both families come together for a big party at the cottage. It was gorgeous weather and good food!
The girls loved swimming all day, and watching Mama ski.
When I asked each girl what their favorite part of their birthday party was they said:
Sophie - the Happy Birthday song, and getting a dress
Olivia - the candles, my blue birthday party
Evie - swimming and balloons

These are the cakes. Each girl wanted a certain color birthday. Olivia - blue, Sophie - green, and Evie pink. I had them frosted accordingly with their names and the number 3. I went to the bathroom to shower, and when I emerged this is what I found:



Oh well, I smoothed out the frosting and put on some sprinkles.
Sophie with Papa H. They seem to share a common love for their birthdays!

All the kids had fun with the balloons

Olivia inspects her blue birthday cake



Brad finally gets all the candles lit. The girls kept blowing them out before he could get them all done

Blowing out the candles

Eating their cake

Auntie Bev helps Sophie

Olivia thinks it's yummy

Evie wants to play awhile before she eats cake

Evie enjoying her pink cake all by herself

2 comments:

G-nize said...

A great party for the 3 year olds!!! Happy birthday girls! Thanks to Grandma Hop for having everyone again! ( and the corn was delicious, definately worth the trip!!)

Grandma Hop said...

It was a great day for all! I think the girls had a good celebration.It was fun to see all the Pylmans.