Be Still Banner

Friday, July 31, 2009

Cottage Vacation 09

Okay, I need to catch you all up now that my paper's done.
The Papa's came back from Africa & we greeted them at the airport



We had fun with the Raredons at the park

Vacation week at the cottage was a blast!
Tubing with Sophie - the most brave if you can believe it!

Tubing with Olivia - First time for her and she loved it!

Tubing with Evie - After I fell of with her before we even got started... oops! She almost didn't go again, but we made her and she loved it.

One of our daily lunches on the pontoon. Gwen is driving.

I had a lot of helpers, and Big Sophie was great! She even helped brush the girls' teeth!

Brad and Sophie go sailing

The girls figure out the joys of fishing after they caught a sunfish with Grandma H.


Sophie in Melinda's hammock

Olivia

Evie

Olivia is such a goofball. She looks ready to swim, but rarely leaves shore. She is content to play along the water's edge. I think she likes the pool better than the lake.

And for those that didn't see it on Facebook - This is what Mom was up to while we vacationed at the cottage.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow Stacey I'm impressed with your long line attempt and success! I tried tumbling up off the boom a few years back and never got it because I kept jabbing my toes in. You may have convinced me to give that a try this upcoming week while we are vacationing. You rock woman!

Mom H said...

You had a good week and made some great memories. That's what the cottage is for!