Be Still Banner

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Their First Airplane Ride

The girls proudly show their "pack-packs"



Brad shows the girls our airplane out the window

Sophie loves the plane! She likes going up and down. She didn't like walking onto the plane with tons of people staring at her, however.

Evie sat next to some lady on the first flight (across the aisle from me) and she did great! She was so big and brave. On this flight she sat next to her Daddy.

Olivia really wanted to sit on my lap the whole time, but she realized after awhile that she had to have her buckle on when the special light was on.

The girls watch Backyardigans on my laptop. Nobody took a nap on the plane. Nice. However, they were really well behaved and we got lots of compliments. I just smiled, said thank-you, and said a prayer of thanks to God that it went good.


A cool first day in Florida. After swimming in the pool, we warmed up the kids with a bath before nap time

5 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

They look so cute! I am glad you are having such a great time. Can't wait to see more pix.

Anonymous said...

So thankful your flights went well. No crying on take off? The girls look adorable with their "pack packs".Fig wants a tub like that.Have a great time! Looks like your week is going to be sunny and warmer each day.Yea!!! Give them a kiss for us.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they are! You must've been quite the spectacle on the plane! So glad they did well. I hope you have a great time in Florida. Please bring back some sunshine and warm weather. Oh, please. One of my students just came back from Florida. I got mints from Disney World...that doesn't say anything good about me, does it! I asked for a jar of sunshine and warm weather...as I've done with the others that have traveled to Mexico and Puerto Rico. Nothing. Nothing but cold and snow. Help us out! And have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, new to this comment thing and don't know how to add my name. Seriously tech challenged!

Sonny Huisman said...

Awww! Bella used to call her backpack a "pack pack" too! She still calls her lunch box her "lunch pack".

So cute!

Hope the weather is good!